By registering for your baby shower at My Baby News, you're automatically enrolled in our REGISTRY REWARDS program. When family and friends make purchases on your registry, you earn store gift certificates up to $100. After your baby is born, the gift certificates will really come in handy!
Here's how it works:
- On your due date, we’ll look up the total amount purchased on your My Baby News registry. Including things you bought yourself!
- We’ll create a credit memo for $50 if the purchases on your registry are $500 to $999. We’ll create a credit memo for $100 if the purchases are over $999. You’ll receive e-mail notification of the credit memo. The credit memo can be used in the store after your due date by giving your name at checkout.
- The Registry Reward expires one year from your due date.
- Registry purchases which qualify for a Reward may be returned for store credit only.
- Purchases for your registry must be identified as belonging to your registry at the time of purchase.
- Only the registrant can add items to the registry.
- Gift card purchases do not count towards the reward. To receive credit towards the reward, please redeem your gift cards for merchandise before your due date.
- My Baby News may change the terms and conditions of the registry rewards program at any time.
Come into the store today and get started! If you prefer, you can begin your registry online right now.